My last Bridget thread - I promise - which color?

Which color Bridget? Walnut or Black

• Walnut

• Black

Results are only viewable after voting.

messengerbaglover

I'm so fickle...
Mar 31, 2006
I have a black ali already and the vintage ergo hobo. Help me decide.

Mokoni - I hope it's ok that I borrowed your pic. And I forget who I stole the walnut from. THANKS!

Attachments

• minililywalnut.JPG
    minililywalnut.JPG
    3.2 KB · Views: 168
  • bridget2.jpg
    bridget2.jpg
    29.3 KB · Views: 73
I picked black because I figured you really can't go wrong with black... plus I was worried that the walnut may look too "vintage" for this style KNWIM? I think the black is nice and classic!

I picked walnut because you keep debating it. If you don't like the walnut, just exchange it for the black. Everyone else has bought black. Be different.

My Rose Bridgit arrived today from JAX and I am thrilled to death with the color! It will be a great year-round color for me here in Florida. I have enough black and brown bags and wanted to try something different. I'll try to post pictures later tonight!

i too voted black, just because I totally agree with Voodoo, the hardware really pops on it, more so then on the Walnut, but both are wonderful, I guess it all depends on which one your heart mostly desires! :tup:

My vote is camel but since thats not a choice, I picked walnut. You already have black bags. Go with something different. If the walnut doens't look good when you get it, you can always exchange for black.