Any Vert d'eau out there?

This may not be the best of help, but I just bought a gorgeous Vert D'Eau Weekender from Seiko at Aloha Rag. The leather is the best of my collection!!! They may have some City's or Day's left...Email Seiko at [email protected]

HI, I am right there with ya. I would love to find a first in this color :crybaby: I could kick myself over and over for not getting one when they were available. Good Luck with you hunt.

I just rec'd an email from aloharag and they have about every style in vert d'eau...including a first! we may be in luck:tup:

THANKS for all the help in this thread...this is why I love tPF!

This may not be the best of help, but I just bought a gorgeous Vert D'Eau Weekender from Seiko at Aloha Rag. The leather is the best of my collection!!! They may have some City's or Day's left...Email Seiko at [email protected]

Just ordered from Seiko at Aloha Rag! She is very nice and responds to my emails quickly. Will post pics when I get the bag...she said the leather was nice and thick with just a few wrinkles!! Looking forward to it...Thanks for your help:tup:

Just ordered from Seiko at Aloha Rag! She is very nice and responds to my emails quickly. Will post pics when I get the bag...she said the leather was nice and thick with just a few wrinkles!! Looking forward to it...Thanks for your help:tup:

Congrats Peppers :yahoo:! Which one did you end up getting? A city or day? I'm still deciding whether I want to go for the Vert Deau or Seafoam. Or maybe one in a city and one in a first.

I got a city-they did not have any days left....I was considering seafoam also....but I ended up getting vert deau b/c of the pewter hardware; (already have some bbags w/silver hardware). Hopefully it will be a smooth transaction! This is my first time ordering from Aloha Rag.

was about to rec AR to you, peppers90. congrats! and i'm sure it'll be a breeze. what did you mean about pewter hardware? on the seafoam, is it? seafoam is v pretty, too :biggrin:

was about to rec AR to you, peppers90. congrats! and i'm sure it'll be a breeze. what did you mean about pewter hardware? on the seafoam, is it? seafoam is v pretty, too :biggrin:

Sorry Glossie! I meant l was looking for regular brass hardware (NOT silver like on seafoam~) got confused in my excitement he he...will let you know how is goes!!