Question about the JOY Boston Bag....

No one send me any candle, darn! Not fair!

I guess when more ppl aware them, they would reinspect the stock carefully.

Let me email them and follow up on what's up w/ my returns... why did they issue me a refund without an explanation.

yah, doesn't hurt to email them. i think they might have sent me the candle because i had just received my large abbey tote that day and there was a yellow stain on the leather! these are my first purchases from gucci and so far i haven't had very good luck.

I just bought the Joy Boston bag yesterday from the Gucci boutique at Castlereagh St, Sydney. I thought the 'blank' side tab was a bit strange...and it is not until i read the posts on this thread that i checked the Gucci website and realised that its meant to have 'GUCCI Made in Italy' there.:wtf:

I called the Gucci store to enquire about the defect, but the lady keeps insisting that all the Gucci products there are authentic and perfect and basically was not listening to what i had to say so I hung up on her. I was really thinking about getting a different Gucci bag instead, but now im not so sure. Its like the SAs are heaps nice to you when you buy it and then they dont want to deal with you post sale. I mean is this the type of service you want from a luxury brand? :cursing:

Yea...this side tab thing is strange...sometimes they have a bag model on the website and when it comes out for release, some of the smaller deatails are tweaked a bit...same bag but with slightly different specs, still 100% authentic, etc. But with that being said, the post where beejerry saw one WITH the logo stamp when she 1st saw them. How long ago was that? When they first debuted? Maybe they had a few with it, but made the mass production of them without, ya know..the tweaked model. This is a strange mystery...but if there are some out there with the stamp on the side..I want one of those! I will be going back today to the Manhasset Boutique and returning my gross one and asking for an exchange for another...I'll check a bunch and let you know the stamped side situation...also gonna try to speak to the manager about it....if they have any knowledge about it, that remains to be seen until I attempt. :heart::heart::heart:

I just got mine for Xmas,purchased from Gucci store in via Montenapoleone,Milan,and it doesn't have any made in Italy written on the tag....but i love it all the way!!Here in Italy we have that color shown in the first pic:yes: and that is the one i got...isn't it cute???:heart::heart: I think i'm getting the one too...:nuts:

Happy New Years Everyone!

Stefyp, i love the colour that you have but i didnt see it in the Sydney store..so i guess they dont have it here :sad: It looks like your bag doesnt have the 'stamp' either...But i guess as long as you dont mind, its all good!

Gayle LV, did you end up going back to the store and exchanging your bag for one that has a stamp? Were the SA's nice enough to explain this mystery? :smile:

I called the Gucci store to enquire about the defect, but the lady keeps insisting that all the Gucci products there are authentic and perfect and basically was not listening to what i had to say so I hung up on her. I was really thinking about getting a different Gucci bag instead, but now im not so sure. Its like the SAs are heaps nice to you when you buy it and then they dont want to deal with you post sale. I mean is this the type of service you want from a luxury brand? :cursing:

pink sakura i have the same situation as you!! i have even spoken to the store assistant manager and he just kept insisting it is authentic since i purchased it from the store... i told him i am not enquring about it is real or not... i just want to know why the tab does not have the made in italy stamped that's all... :Push:

I just got mine for Xmas,purchased from Gucci store in via Montenapoleone,Milan,and it doesn't have any made in Italy written on the tag....but i love it all the way!!Here in Italy we have that color shown in the first pic:yes: and that is the one i got...isn't it cute???:heart::heart: I think i'm getting the one too...:nuts:

stefyp you got yours from gucci italy? i guess if yours does not have the made in italy on the tag, i guess 90% of the joy boston bags sold in other places dun have it :sweatdrop:

by the way congrats on the bag... the black colour way is my favourite!!! two weeks ago i saw this girl carrying the white one and it is sooooo gorgeous!! make me want that one too!