Question about the JOY Boston Bag....

stephy, i love that black/gold joy color soo much. i posted mine in the other thread i made here about my 1st bad one...finally got a good one!! I would LOVE to get one in the color you got..are they only available in italy..how can i get one!! :nuts:

xoxo :heart:

Saw your gorgeous one dear!!!Im' happy you found the perfect one you wanted!!

Happy New Years Everyone!

Stefyp, i love the colour that you have but i didnt see it in the Sydney store..so i guess they dont have it here :sad: It looks like your bag doesnt have the 'stamp' either...But i guess as long as you dont mind, its all good!

stefyp you got yours from gucci italy? i guess if yours does not have the made in italy on the tag, i guess 90% of the joy boston bags sold in other places dun have it :sweatdrop:

by the way congrats on the bag... the black colour way is my favourite!!! two weeks ago i saw this girl carrying the white one and it is sooooo gorgeous!! make me want that one too!

Thank you all ladies for the kind words!! Yes,i got it from the Gucci boutique in Milan,via Montenapoleone :yes: and it still doesn't have the stamp so i'm sure everything is ok with it!!:tup: From what i'm hearing,it seems that this color combo is not available in USA and Australia...not sure if it is outside Europe at all...really don't know!:confused1: I thought it was sold everywhere :supacool: