What's The First LV Item Your Buying In 2008??

Traci

Crazy for LV
Apr 18, 2006
So, what is on tap for the first LV item you will be getting in 2008? :graucho:

Unfortunately I will not be getting anything till spring! (Yikes!) :wtf:

How about you all? Will you be getting something soon, or more toward spring?

Something vernis - either pomme or amarante - I would love a Rosewood or Sunset Blvd but I'll probably just get the key and chain holder - is this the same thing as a cles?

I need to get my Pocket Agenda refills. Other than that, I might either be getting the Damier Macao Clutch, Pochette Tikal, MC Widescreen iPod Case, or Pochette Bosphore?

2 somethings tomorrow (shh secret!) for the rest of 2008: Miroir Hearts; something purple/violet vernis if applicable; any new inclusion colors (bracelets); Suhali Le Fab and Lockit Pm (maybe just one but we'll see) and Aquarelle speedy probably in black.

big year ahead...lol....

I will probably wait a few months before getting my next bag. I've over indulged in 2007, will have to take things slower in 2008. :amazed:

**But as soon as I get over the guilt I'm getting a Suhali bag, yet to be determined.. lol.

I want to get my first LV this year - a 25 damier speedy :tup: or a cabas piano...or even a batignolles horizontal. Can't make up my mind, I'll probably end up with all three!

I'm probably going to start off really small in 08. I'll probably get a damier cles because I reeeeeally want one. I'll make a bigger purchase in Feb or March!

Well it will be somethin small as i'm saving up for a Miu Miu bag but after that it will be a damier pochette (then after that) the Mini lin croisett french wallet (red) and the damier neverfull MM.

I need to get my Pocket Agenda refills. Other than that, I might either be getting the Damier Macao Clutch, Pochette Tikal, MC Widescreen iPod Case, or Pochette Bosphore?

I've always wanted the Macao clutch! This is something I hope to get in 08, but probably down the road a little!