Belle shoulderbag

goldfinch_uk

Dec 9, 2007
Hi everyone,

Does anyone have a Belle? I quite like the look of them (on the website), as I could do with a small shoulderbag for when I don't need to carry loads of stuff with me (and I have a bad back!) but I'm wondering if the Belle is just a bit too dinky to be useful. I haven't seen one in real life.

Hmmm....please let me know! The chocolate natural leather one is really catching my eye!

Toni xx

Sorry never seen one IRL but plan on going to Mulberry store in London on Friday so could take a look then for you if you don't spontaneously combust in the meantime!:nuts:

I haven't seen it IRL but have measured it out on a bit of paper and it seems tiny.

I wasn't planning on buying it - I was trying to work out if the strap was long enough to order as a shoulder strap for my Emmy but I think that it's probably a similar length to the current straps. So the search goes on.... :lol:

Thanks, both of you! I'm actually in London myself, but I have to stay in until new years as I'm hosting a party and my flat is an absolute shambles so I'm trying to blitz it into some sort of presentable state! :shame:

If I manage to finish before midday on the 31st I will pop along to the Mulberry store to see if they have any Belles....though I am soooo tempted, I've measured it out myself and it does seem very wickle, but I'd just want it for occasions when I just need a purse and some keys with me so hopefully it'd be fine for that. I don't want it to look like a silly dinky little purse on a strap type thing though.

I love the bigger bags but seriously, I can't carry much without my back causing problems and my East-West Bayswater feels about as heavy as I can manage!

I'll report back if my willpower dips and I end up ordering one anyway (I guess I could always send it back if it does seem too small in the flesh!)

Toni xx

I have seen them and they are really cute - but tiny, so it's not an every day bag unless you also carry another bag (like a briefcase or similar). But as a small evening bag for dinner out, or going to a party, it's very pretty! My SA told me they don't sell many of those, most customers find them too small, so you migt be able to score one on sale for a good price!

Well I ""pushed the feckit button" and ordered the Belle, in chocolate :smile:

I've had a page open on the Mulberry site for the past couple of days, perving over the bag, and I figured that I may as well go for it - I can always send it back if I really don't like it when it arrives! I have a lot of big bags but nothing smart and little like this, so I think it'll come in handy.

Tsk, a couple of weeks ago I didn't have any Mulberry bags....now I have two! :yahoo:

I've had a page open on the Mulberry site for the past couple of days, perving over the bag, and I figured that I may as well go for it - I can always send it back if I really don't like it when it arrives! I have a lot of big bags but nothing smart and little like this, so I think it'll come in handy.

Tsk, a couple of weeks ago I didn't have any Mulberry bags....now I have two! :yahoo:

Hope you like it when it arrives:P

Do you have the same feckit button as me?? lol !!!!!!!!!!:roflmfao::nuts:

Hey girls! The Belle just arrived, and I am REALLY pleased with it :nuts: It's a lovely little thing, and not as tiny as I'd imagined. It will easily take my purse and some keys and a few other little bits and pieces, so it's perfect if my back's killing and I don't want to carry a big bag around with me. The chocolate leather is beautiful - I can understand why so many girls here love their choccy bags!

So now I have two lovely Mulberry bags! And I've just arranged to take a trip to the Cheshire Oaks outlet in a couple of weeks time....this forum is such a bad influence :lol: