Oooh! So Close!

Hey Jenn, you've been on the reserve list for purple as long as I have I'm sure. Are you waiting on a 226 too?

Brendan said that one lucky tPF member came in and was able to spy the purple reissue in person. I wonder who that lucky PF'er was?

I'm waiting for the 227. :heart: LOL, it wasn't me. What a lucky lady! I wonder who it was?

I've heard too that the purple is stunning. Because it's metallic it will pop a bit more than the '06 purple. (Time will tell.) I'm hoping for better results this time; i.e., a call saying it's on its way.

I changed my mind over the weekend and decided to get the 227.:nuts: Now I just have to wait until my SA gets the OK from management to sell it to me. Hopefully this week sometime. I promise to post pics ASAP when it arrives.

I changed my mind over the weekend and decided to get the 227.:nuts: Now I just have to wait until my SA gets the OK from management to sell it to me. Hopefully this week sometime. I promise to post pics ASAP when it arrives.

:wtf: No way, you will be the first, as it should be!!! :roflmfao: You lucky, lucky girl!! :nuts:

And what a fantastic way to start 2008!! Happy and healthy New Year to you, Mon!