Oooh! So Close!

Ahh, omg Mon, that's the most amazing news!!! :love: :nuts: I hope mngmt gives the okay asap... I'm dying to see pics!!! :nuts: I want a purple flap soo badly haha, in my (crazy!) head I've rationalized getting both the 226 and the 227 sizes (assuming I'm lucky enough to have that opportunity), because the sizes are very different to me in terms of function, and also, I'm clearly nuts! :nuts: Let us know the minute you find out (and hopefully it's amazing news)! ;) :heart:

I changed my mind over the weekend and decided to get the 227.:nuts: Now I just have to wait until my SA gets the OK from management to sell it to me. Hopefully this week sometime. I promise to post pics ASAP when it arrives.

Thanks so much for the intel on this... And OMG!! You will be the first one to have this gorgeous purple reissue that everyone is waiting for...Cant wait to see pictures...

Mon you are sooo lucky! I just got back from my NM and they don't even have the Spring books yet, so I wasn't even able to see a pic.. but you were able to actually buy one!! Go girl!!

Waiting NOT patiently for your pics..