Returning my Medium Classic for the Jumbo

BagLover21

NYC
O.G.
Sep 27, 2007
Hi ladies,

Due to the invaluable insight I've gained in this forum, I purchased my first 2 Chanel bags 2 days ago: a medium classic (caviar) in black and a Cerf tote with silver hardware in black.

But after lovingly touching my medium classic and reading your experiences, I realized that I'd much rather get the "bang for my Chanel-buying buck." As a result, I'm dashing to NM to pick up the Jumbo sized classic.

I'm so excited. ;)

Ohhh, I can't wait to see pics of your gorgeous babies... I love the elegant look of the Cerf tote, and any flap always gets my vote haha! :nuts: I love my medium flaps (I'm carrying my black patent flap today! :girlsigh:), but I do agree that if you tend to carry more than just the essentials, the medium may be a bit too small. The black caviar Jumbo is actually one of my favorite flaps... it's as functional as it is fabulous IMO! :love: However, from a purely aesthetical viewpoint, the medium flap is my favorite looking flap ever! :love: :love:

I GOT IT!!!! It's so delicious I could eat it for Christmas dinner!

I will absolutely post pics once I return home on Thursday. I'm at my parents' house and my camera is at home. But please stay tuned!

• Can I ask the price differences - I just bought a calf skin fairly large classc flap fir about $2850. Does tell me size??? Thanks. I just didn't think to ask when I was in the store,since it looked pretty big for a flap.,

Attachments

• Chanel flap2.jpg
    Chanel flap2.jpg
    66.5 KB · Views: 71
  • Classic Chanel 1.jpg
    Classic Chanel 1.jpg
    69.2 KB · Views: 82