I need a timeless-looking classic brown bag! HELP!

GUNG

Aug 25, 2007
So, I have every color of the rainbow in my handbag collection, and now realize I need a brown bag. I would love a bag in a beautiful warm brown color (dark brown is okay too) that is constructed in a timeless and classic shape and that works equally well with casual outfits as it does with dressier outfits. Does this bag exist?

-must be logo free
-made of leather
-high quality
-Non-trendy. Im looking for a timeless looking bag :yes:

Any ideas and suggestions are very much appreciated!:heart:

How about the distressed lambskin jumbo from chanel?
I have this bag and it's perfect for casual AND formal. And really timeless..
I put a picture of mine (jumbo) and the add from NM (which shows the medium)

Attachments

• chanelfamily marked.JPG
    chanelfamily marked.JPG
    70.5 KB · Views: 87
  • chanelNM.jpg
    chanelNM.jpg
    176.1 KB · Views: 80
I agree with Roxana.Chanel is a timeless classic!
But take a look at this Gucci and Jimmy Choo.I especially like the Ramona style by Jimmy Choo but I'd pick a brighter color though!
Good luck with your search!

Attachments

• gucci.gif
    gucci.gif
    43 bytes · Views: 73
  • jc.gif
    jc.gif
    43 bytes · Views: 55
I love Chanel too, but I don't think I could pull it off as a casual bag. What about the Coach legacy line? Too casual? What about a brown LV epi bag? (not sure if they make many in brown any more?)

If you are looking for more of a RM price range, you might want to check out Bulga...I own the crescent satchel in an espresso brown (official name is Mustang). The color is very rich and the leather is divine! Don't think they make this style anymore, but they do have many other understated designs :smile:

I'm gunna vote for the Marc Jacobs Venetia.

Easily a classic AND classy bag. Timeless and elegant, without being trendy or too obvious of one time period.

You really can't go wrong with one! :tup:

I'm gunna vote for the Marc Jacobs Venetia.

Easily a classic AND classy bag. Timeless and elegant, without being trendy or too obvious of one time period.

You really can't go wrong with one! :tup:

Honestly, this would be my first choice too,but I already have a Venetia in Red and one in Black, and although one in Brown would be great, I dont even know where to find one! Do you have any idea?

I think that you should look into the Belen Echandia bags. They are gorgeous, stylish, and beautifully made in Italy-and they are not nearly as expensive as Chanel.

20077215616171.jpg

200711020316781.jpg

Here are two of their bags-the leather is stunning!:angel: