Botkier Bianca turnlock fell off...

tonij2000

Luvs Leather
O.G.
Mar 21, 2007
It was a SS purchase but I called Botkier and spoke with Jinnie. She gave me a RMA number and I'm going to send it to be repaired at my expense. I hope after the shipping and the repair, I come out ahead...

I carried her for the first time yesterday.

Attachments

• botkier bianca broken turnlock.JPG
    botkier bianca broken turnlock.JPG
    51.8 KB · Views: 130
Hope it all turns well for you. Did you ask them how much it would approximately cost?

Btw, that is one gorgeous color :drool:
Jinnie couldn't give me a price but she estimates between $35 and $75. AND it's gonna take between 6 and 8 weeks. I guess I'm lucky that they're willing to repair it?

I am sorry your bag broke. Doesn't seem right that you have to pay to have it repaired. seems they should do that. I just received a cherry bianca myself but havent carried it yet. What color is yours? it looks purple in the picture, if it is purple I am in love :love: and have to have it!

I am sorry your bag broke. Doesn't seem right that you have to pay to have it repaired. seems they should do that. I just received a cherry bianca myself but havent carried it yet. What color is yours? it looks purple in the picture, if it is purple I am in love :love: and have to have it!
I guess since it was a sample sale bag, I should be thankful that they're willing to repair it and if it's no more than $75, I'll still be ahead. It's the large cherry Banca.

Attachments

• Botkier, large cherry Bianca.JPG
    Botkier, large cherry Bianca.JPG
    106 KB · Views: 97
  • botkier bianca broken turnlock.JPG
    botkier bianca broken turnlock.JPG
    51.8 KB · Views: 58
I know its a sample sale piece, but I think its ridiculous that they are making you pay to get it repaired. I know Botkier is supposed to have great quality, but the only piece I own I had probelms with...my Clyde (pale gold) had a small part where the leather stretched and revealed the white underneath. I got it for practically nothing at a boutique so I just kept it- since the color is so light and meatllic, you cant really notice anyways. I have always been cautious to buy another Botkier and this is definitely making me steer clear. I hope everything works out and I hope they dont charge you much!

I know its a sample sale piece, but I think its ridiculous that they are making you pay to get it repaired. I know Botkier is supposed to have great quality, but the only piece I own I had probelms with...my Clyde (pale gold) had a small part where the leather stretched and revealed the white underneath. I got it for practically nothing at a boutique so I just kept it- since the color is so light and meatllic, you cant really notice anyways. I have always been cautious to buy another Botkier and this is definitely making me steer clear. I hope everything works out and I hope they dont charge you much!

I totally agree. They are supposed to be samples, not defective... Sorry this happened to you.

Agree the repair should be free. Either you stand by your product or you dont- regardless of where it was sold or how much it was sold for. Unless you've had it over a year, then I can understand them charging for a repair.

I can't believe they are charging you for the repair; at least they could offer you free shipping! I'm really sorry that that happened to you, though; I'm really abusive with my bags and have never had any problems with my beloved bianca.