My SA Just called...

zoober_beth

I believe in faeries
Jul 18, 2007
The first of the month I told you all about my bag getting dirty when it was sent in for a strap repair. When I took it back to the boutique my SA gave me 40% off and I got my Carly and they sent the bag back to repair to see if it could be removed. Anywhoo....she just called to let me know about my bag.

Unfortunately they were not able to remove the black mark.:sad: But she said they are still going to send the bag back to me along with Merchandise credit for the original retail price of the bag. (I thought they didn't send you your bag back and give you credit-but that was what she said). It's from 2005 so I have no idea how much it retailed for but I am thinking like $280 or so. This means that after I get back from my trip to Arizona I get to go shopping!!!!!! :yahoo:

I know there will be new bags out by then. I've looked at the new catalog but I can't say any of the new ones really jumped out at me. But I want something in Chocolate Signature. Any suggestions ladies?

I got another call yesterday. They arent' sending my old bag back but she told me how much my credit is for.......$319!!!!!!! OH my gosh I am so excited to get home and spend that.

that's great! :yahoo: I agree, try to get the bag before the 29th and you will get an ADDITIONAL 25% off for pce.. you will be really getting great deals! :tup: You don't have to wait for the letter to arrive.. they can call jax to verify. :yes: