06' Legacy.... Shoulder or Ali??

Shoulder or Ali?

• Legacy Shoulder Bag all the way!

• Legacy Ali baby!

Results are only viewable after voting.
I vote ALI! :woohoo:

I have two and LOVE this bag. It's very easy to get into, even when on your shoulder and the size is great. You can put just a few things in it or pack it with larger items like a book and it always looks fabulous. Plus, I'm a big fan of the legacy lining and it's much more visible with the Ali because the entire underside of the flap is legacy. The outer pocket is great for holding a wristlet too!

I prefer the shoulder bag. I don't care for the flap (it hits me in the face when I'm trying to get into the bag). Although Ali is bigger...

Girl, are you still trying to make up your mind?!?! You sound like you're in agony over this decision!

I like the size of the shoulder bag, I actually sold my Ali after about a month and purchased the shoulder bag. At the time I thought the Ali was just to big "for me". Now sometimes I complain that the shoulder bag doesn't hold enough. (Sometimes I think I am never satisfied).

Girl, are you still trying to make up your mind?!?! You sound like you're in agony over this decision!

:roflmfao: :roflmfao: I know, all this for a purse, right?!?!? :roflmfao: :roflmfao:

I was just so in love with the ali, and always have loved her, also liked the shoulder but not how it hit my arm.. then loved them both in whiskey lol leaned toward the shoulder now I am really loving ali! Did you get all that?!? Lol I just wondered what the general preference was. I guess it just depends on the size everyone likes. :shrugs:

Fields you need to just decide which bag is more comfortable for you.
I have the Ali and the shoulder bag in whiskey. I love them both and would
not dream of parting with either. Can't you keep them both? If you must choose
one I would go with the Ali. If you take back that Ali you will regret it.

I have both...I have many Alis in different colors and materials. I vote for the Ali. I am a short girl, 5'3", and whie the shoulder bag size looks good, it doesn't hold enough and the Ali looks better. Plus the Ali holds more and is more classic. It is not being made any more, so better hang on while you can!

Fields you need to just decide which bag is more comfortable for you.
I have the Ali and the shoulder bag in whiskey. I love them both and would
not dream of parting with either. Can't you keep them both? If you must choose
one I would go with the Ali. If you take back that Ali you will regret it.

I know, I know :Push: I really think the ali is better for me overall. I am 5'10" and don't like real big bags but don't like real small bags.. the shoulder holds my stuff nice and neat but obviously you can't hold a ton.. which is usually fine. However, I don't know that I really like how I have to swing it more to my back because of how it hits just under my arm... and I was thinking the ali was heavy but after carrying it around the house today I am rethinking that. The problem is I love them both in the whiskey and don't want them both in the same color so the pressure has really been on. :sweatdrop:

Okay Fields, I do now have an Ali and a Shoulder bag. DH just acquired them from the Coach outlet across from where he works everyday. They just got them in today. I do not care about having two whiskey bags. They are just not going to be made again or be around anywhere in whiskey for that price ever again. I would definitely keep both. The shoulder bag is great to run around with and the Ali is so classically beautiful and smells so good. Appleguard them and call it a day...And, they are heavy for me, but darn it, if I have to carry them in my dog stroller (which I do not have) and push them when I wear them, I have to have them. And that is my two cents. Keep both girl, you got a great deal!!!