06' Legacy.... Shoulder or Ali??

Shoulder or Ali?

• Legacy Shoulder Bag all the way!

• Legacy Ali baby!

Results are only viewable after voting.
Ali. I prefer the shoulder drop on it. I also like that its a bit roomier. I love the shoulder bag pockets but found the bag ended up being too stuffed. Take into consideration how much you carry. I would try both on if you haven't already. Good luck!

I love my Ali, of course LOL. But the reasons I like it are -- I like the slim look of it, I like that it holds a lot, but still has organization so I can find everything and it's just gorgeous :smile:

I love the whiskey shoulder bag (I think I already posted that though, sorry). Maybe you should pick the black ali, the white is stunning but in your other thread some people mentioned the problems keeping it clean, and the black leather is super nice, I think it is the softest of the legacy leathers. I do think the white ali is beautiful to look at though I know I would be nuts over it staying clean. Is keeping both a possibility? :sad: Then you'd have three great bags and could just use the white ali carefully.

I love the whiskey shoulder bag (I think I already posted that though, sorry). Maybe you should pick the black ali, the white is stunning but in your other thread some people mentioned the problems keeping it clean, and the black leather is super nice, I think it is the softest of the legacy leathers. I do think the white ali is beautiful to look at though I know I would be nuts over it staying clean. Is keeping both a possibility? :sad: Then you'd have three great bags and could just use the white ali carefully.

not really :nogood: Hubby will say yes but I run the money and have lots to pay off right now and I am a sahm and don't switch bags a lot, infact I have usually only had one purse. This would be my second and third.. big time now!!! :graucho: I like the black because it is a classic black bag and will be easy maintenance, I like the white because it is pretty and something different. My carly has the black trim which makes it even harder to decide for me. :girlsigh:

Oh well ^^ I get it though, I'm a sahm too :smile: The Carly in Khaki/black I think counts more as just khaki so the the black ali won't be redundant. The problem with the white is that is looks so good, I always do a double take when someone has a gorgeous white bag, it makes any outfit look amazing. Sorry to be of no help to you :smile: I do love the whiskey shoulder bag, that is a great choice.

Oh well ^^ I get it though, I'm a sahm too :smile: The Carly in Khaki/black I think counts more as just khaki so the the black ali won't be redundant. The problem with the white is that is looks so good, I always do a double take when someone has a gorgeous white bag, it makes any outfit look amazing. Sorry to be of no help to you :smile: I do love the whiskey shoulder bag, that is a great choice.

no problem ;) Thanks for your thoughts, since I am going insane I love to hear everyone else's ideas! :tup: I am doing better now that I have decided on the shoulder though and I do love her... now if I could just decide on the ali!!!! :girlsigh: