Does your dog love to poop?

holly di

Oct 5, 2006
OK, I don't know if I am crazy, or my dog is totally weird......I think he LOVES to poop!! Every time he poops he runs so hard around the yard that he falls over his own legs!! It like turns him in to a different dog for about 5 minutes every day after he poops. Anybody else got a critter like this?

aww that's sooo cute in a strange way :P. i'm not sure if my chloe loves to poop, but she does love to look at me while she poops. she'll always position herself so she's looking right at me with her big round eyes while pooping-it's the cutest thing ever! :love:

my shih-tzu does that too! everytime after he poops he gets really hyper and runs around. we let him go outside in our backyard and we'll know when he comes in if he pooped cause he's all happy and hyper. its cute

my dogs both wont poop when im around. they both go into the restroom when they need to go but if anyone ever walks by the restroom they'll zoom right out cause theyre embarrassed lol

hahahaha, that's hilarious!

I can't say I've really noticed any different behavior in my dogs after they poop. Maybe I haven't been paying close enough attention? lmao

When I read the title I thought you were talking about my dog -- that poops 99 times a day. I swear everytime she wiggles or jumps she gets the urge to go. But, she is still in puppy phase and learning to listen to her own body, right? <--- or we squeeze her too much when we are playing??

Mine is pretty funny.
We always know when he's done pooping.
He runs and skids Tom and Jerry style.And does the occasional victory lap around the house.
When he was a puppy we would give him a treat every time after he pooped and now its like he's looking for some validation with his poopies.

My brother's dog does a weird poopoo dance. She'll kick her feet a few times scratching at the ground and then go running. She also will poop like 2 or 3 times on a walk, like she has to spread it out or something.

My dog just shows her love for poopin' by sheer quantity of poop. She poops like 3 -5 or more times a day.