Does it sound like its spelled.....?

It's funny because when I call the store all of the sudden I feel like I can't talk and get nervous when I go to say the name! I feel like I stutter it out!

well .. being fluent in french that pronounciation in the recording is very accurate.

I really hate it when SA's mispronounce the designer name or a style name. I cant even remember how long it took for a SA to understand what I was saying when I asked for the Jolie Noeud (Pretty bow) or Binoeud (Double bow) , gave up and had to spell it out for them. Then they would say "oh the blah ba bla" , some wrong pronounciation trying to make me feel like I was crazy in the head *sigh* but I would insist. These are the people that are supposed to be educating their customers....

I think its cute that the shoes have names but it would save me a lot of time if they had numbers as well.

If you go to the Saks.com website, there is a little video clip about Louboutin and are several people pronouncing the name.

I used to study French, and I was saying "Loo-boo-taa" sort of but it sounds like it should be more "Loo-boo-taaw." Sort of hard to spell that phonetically, but watch the video.