How do you feel wearing your Chanel bag?

I feel because I see mostly fakes or LV round my area like I stand out more and very sophisticated However, I sometimes feel I am too young for my Chanel bags because of the stares I get

I feel because I see mostly fakes or LV round my area like I stand out more and very sophisticated However, I sometimes feel I am too young for my Chanel bags because of the stares I get
I feel the same way! Since I'm still -teen suffix, I feel so odd when I can tell that other women are staring at my bag. Everywhere I go I can catch other girls and women looking at my bag and not me.

I love having Chanel because I also feel more unique with it. Here in Hawaii everyone's into Coach, Gucci, and LV. When I had one of my black canvas Gucci bags, I used to run into other girls with the same bag or the same bag in a different color which I found to be awkward. With Chanel, I never run into that problem ever. :nogood:

I feel the same as cammy1!Too young for Chanel..but I love Chanel for its prestige.There are a lot of fakes designer handbags where I live so I feel much more confident using my bags but then again,I'm scared other people might think I'm using fakes too :sad:...

I've been carrying Chanel exclusively since the late 80s, so it's truly a staple. Occasionally someone will comment that they like my purse, but I never wonder does anyone notice my handbag (or any other Chanel item I may be wearing) coz I'm an airhead in some respects.

Last time I was at NM trying on shoes during a big sale, I had worn my vintage Chanel sneakers, high top Converse type. As I was trying on boots, my husband said women were eyeballing your Chanel sneakers. Thought it was humorous given they're at least 10 years old.

I've been carrying Chanel exclusively since the late 80s, so it's truly a staple. Occasionally someone will comment that they like my purse, but I never wonder does anyone notice my handbag (or any other Chanel item I may be wearing) coz I'm an airhead in some respects.

Last time I was at NM trying on shoes during a big sale, I had worn my vintage Chanel sneakers, high top Converse type. As I was trying on boots, my husband said women were eyeballing your Chanel sneakers. Thought it was humorous given they're at least 10 years old.

Judy...loves "j" !!!!
He is so supportive and he sits back and makes his suttle but true comments.
I can see the look on face now..lol