Lily in Walnut, how did we miss that?

coachfreak

Looking for LVOE
Oct 27, 2007
Hi Ladies-

I must say my Coach IQ was fairly high before joining TPF, but since I have gotten information much faster than I would have, like the November PCE, the extension of Dec PCE and the fact that the Lily was coming out in a medium size, thus increasing my collective Coach IQ.

However, with ALL of us, how did we miss the Lily in a new color? What other interesting tidbits have we missed?

So in case you missed Mysty's posting, there are only 8 Regular Size Lily's in Walnut if you are interested.

http://forum.purseblog.com/coach/not-my-first-purchase-but-my-first-bag-219750.html

I have no idea but we've missed other colors that we would have died for too like our recent discussion in the 'pink' thread started by ranskimmie. There are stock photos for the legacy 06 rose items for bags that never existed but some of them were made and we missed them! How'd we do that? I don't know why Coach has items in it's inventory that they seem to keep 'secret'. You'd think they'd want us all to know about them so we'd buy them up! Well, obviously they do sell though because there are no rose legacy items left in JAX and only 8 walnut Lilys. Grrr!

I bought the the Lily in Walnut, thinking that it would be similar to the 'Walnut Elisa', however, it is Brown. Just a deeper shade of Whiskey, remember the 'Brown Ali & Brown Legacy Satchel'? It's that brown. I wasn't impressed since I have the Whiskey Lily, so I returned it.

However, if you were interested in the Whiskey Lily and missed the opportunity to buy one, then the Walnut Lily would be a great choice, IMO!

The Elisa has a shimmer, right?

I am not sure I would buy a bag that big if it wasn't one of my staple colors (tan or black). The atlantic was pretty, but I don't do much blue.

Liz mentioned they are suppose to release the Lily in Pond, I wonder what other colors might be around the corner!

I am not sure I would buy a bag that big if it wasn't one of my staple colors (tan or black). The atlantic was pretty, but I don't do much blue.

Liz mentioned they are suppose to release the Lily in Pond, I wonder what other colors might be around the corner!

The Lily is being released in Citron as well.

Yes, the Elisa does have a bit of shimmer, and it's made from Burnished leather. While the Lily is made from Vintage leather.

I think the Lily would have been gorgeous in that deep dark chocolate brown shade!!! That's what I was hoping for...

I've ordered a few of these! It's a great replacement for those that wanted whiskey.

There are a tonnnn of color options for quite a few bags, but Coach only releases a few and teases us with the rest :sad: