Jimmy Choo jimmy choo accessories and saks inventory....

Mick

O.G.
Sep 26, 2006
hi ladies....

have not even received my first bags yet and i'm already plotting what i need to get to put inside....;)
does anyone know if saks carries either of the two sets of accessories posted below?:shrugs:
i have my saks SA looking, but he is not up on jimmy choo (he is my chanel SA) and does not know what saks bought. i have egcs burning a hole in my pocket and would love to purchase from saks, if they carry these items. did not see them online either.

thanks so much!:flowers:
the first items would be to match my plum liquid patent mahala.....wallet and cosmetic case.

then, the zebra print items...called zanzibar....i know they are not for everyone, and i did not realize i'd like them, but i really do! casey mentioned animal prints as a great "surprise" inside a bag and it really is true..but i have concerns.... does this print/calf hair wear well?
i do take good care of my things, but if i purchased it i'd really use these items every day....could i treat/protect them?:confused1: i am most concerned with the white areas soiling with hand oils etc....any input if anyone owns anything from this line would be much appreciated.:yes:

Attachments

• Utah_liquid_patent1.jpg
    Utah_liquid_patent1.jpg
    152.7 KB · Views: 56
  • Cosmetic_bag1.jpg
    Cosmetic_bag1.jpg
    139.9 KB · Views: 53
  • Unity_and_Ulm1.jpg
    Unity_and_Ulm1.jpg
    134.3 KB · Views: 41
Mick - I love the plum wallet but haven't seen it at Saks in person or online. I know the Jimmy Choo boutiques put it on sale for 30% off. I did get the smaller liquid plum wallet from Nordstroms but it was too small and I returned it. The zanzibar looks amazing! Good luck on your search.

^^thanks.:flowers: i know the boutique has it on sale. i'll def go that route if saks does not carry it, but if i can get a better deal, i want to!;)
yeah, i really like that zebra print, but i wonder about durability?:shrugs:

^^thanks.:flowers: i know the boutique has it on sale. i'll def go that route if saks does not carry it, but if i can get a better deal, i want to!;)
yeah, i really like that zebra print, but i wonder about durability?:shrugs:

I like the zebra but... the ponyhair gave me second thoughts. :s Going back to my I-almost-bought-it-in-millisecond Alex Ponyhair - that was something I'll be using a LOT. And my SA really really tried to make sure I'm aware of it. And same thing, I'm a maintenance freak. So.. if you really really think you'll be using them ever so faithfully everyday until they quit on you - I suggest you might want to re-evaluate. It will be sad if your beautiful Zebra print has coffee stains or fell on the ground, or bald (?).. yeah, there's my 2 cents. :idea:

^^ thanks abi. ;)yeah. true. i wonder if i could treat them with a stain repellant?:shrugs: i think i can get past losing some hair off the items ( not as noticeable imo) but would have issues when/if the white parts started looking dirty.....:nogood:

stain repellant.. you know.. Jburgh mentioned AppleGard that she uses. But.. I think she sprays them on leather (?) Jburgh, please correct me if I'm not remembering this right.. But on ponyhair, I'm a little iffy what we can use to protect it.

And yes I agree, when white is turning into gray.. no matter how pretty and expensive the bag is... it's.. you know.. :s

^^ i think an animal print, for me, is best in smaller doses. :shame:
looks great on others, but not sure i could pull it off. :sweatdrop:that is why i thought a little "wild side" inside the bag was a :supacool: idea...
i was thinking something like scotchguard maybe :shrugs:....i'll read my bottle at home and see if it mentions if it it would work on calf hair....

stain repellant.. you know.. Jburgh mentioned AppleGard that she uses. But.. I think she sprays them on leather (?) Jburgh, please correct me if I'm not remembering this right.. But on ponyhair, I'm a little iffy what we can use to protect it.

And yes I agree, when white is turning into gray.. no matter how pretty and expensive the bag is... it's.. you know.. :s

AppleGard is only for calf leather, buffalo leather, goat leather, and suedes

Never on patent finishes, reptile skin, nubuck, or hair/fur.

I wouldn't put anything on hair.

Mick I just remember my mom has pony hair chairs and they are probably a couple of years old and have held up quite well. I think there is some white but not as much. But if it makes you nervous I would definitely pass. But I do believe it holds up pretty well.

^^thanks sweetie! that is good to know.:yes:
i might go for it if i can get them at saks ( so cheaper with my egcs) and just be more careful than i ordinarily am.:sweatdrop: i'll keep ya'll posted!:tup: