Im taking the plunge...

QueenOfDa702

Ma to the d@mn D-E-A
O.G.
Jan 27, 2007
..into UGG world! As much as I try to fight it, I really want a pair of UGG's! Im not the biggest fan of the way they look, but the comfort and warmth is eating away at me lol. So, before I order some...how do the sizes run? I usually wear a 9.5 on the dot, 10's are too big and 9's are too small.
Sooo, my question is: What size do you think I should get??:shrugs:

TIA!:upsidedown:

wait, im a little confused..you said 10s are too big and 9s are too small..do you mean in shoes in general or you tried on uggs and that was the problem? Because if you mean shoes in general, I would order the 9...because im usually a 7 and I wear a 6 in the tall classics... hope this helps!!

wait, im a little confused..you said 10s are too big and 9s are too small..do you mean in shoes in general or you tried on uggs and that was the problem? Because if you mean shoes in general, I would order the 9...because im usually a 7 and I wear a 6 in the tall classics... hope this helps!!

Yea, shoes in general..sorry if I confused you!

Thanks though! I think Im going to order the 9.
Thanks for the help you two!:tup:

I agree with nauticalstar and you should get a 7 too. they strech out at leats one size. I wear 6.5-7 on regular shoes and I am 5 uggs size and they fit just fine.

I am a size 8 and i have a size 7 (which fits a bit loose now, but is still comfortable) and i just bought a size 6 which fits me very well, its snug, which is how it should be.