To keep or not to keep ... my Trevi?

Highlander

Jun 29, 2007
I just picked up my Trevi PM a few days ago and I'm having second thoughts on this bag. Somehow I feel it's too big, too puffy, too structured. I usually carry a smaller purse (the biggest one I'm carrying is the Saleya PM), and this Trevi feels too big somehow. This bag on its own is so gorgeous, but when I put it on my shoulders, it doesn't "flow" with me; I'm wondering if it's weird because I'm not used to seeing me with bigger bag, or it's really not for me. Can you ladies give me your opinions? :confused1:

My question now is to keep or not to keep? :idea:

Attachments

• TreviPM1.JPG
    TreviPM1.JPG
    186.4 KB · Views: 103
  • TreviPM.JPG
    TreviPM.JPG
    21.1 KB · Views: 222
  • TreviPM2.JPG
    TreviPM2.JPG
    81.6 KB · Views: 197
  • TreviPM3.JPG
    TreviPM3.JPG
    21.3 KB · Views: 168
If you don't love it, return it and get something you DO love.

It does look a tiny bit big on you in the second picture, but it depends on what you're using it for. I would use the Trevi as a work bag.

I think it looks great on you. Maybe give it a day or two to get used to before you decide. That is a really nice bag but if you don't love it once you've given it a bit of time, find something that you really do love!

i love it and if it were me, i would keep it! however, if YOU don't love it, don't keep it. :sad: it'll just become a dust collector in your closet. buy something that you love! there are plenty of purses in the sea, my friend. :smile:

Personally, I think it looks gorgeous on the shelf, but awkward on the arm. JMHO. If you're having any doubts, though, I think you should return it...in my experience, if I don't love a bag 100% from the start, I get rid of it eventually.

That's the PM? It's looks rather large on you, especially in the second picture. It's such a beautiful bag though...I absoluely love the Trevi! By far it's my favorite Damier piece. Maybe you should try it on with a few more outfits and then sleep on it. If you still don't love it, definitely return it!

I think it looks great, and it is a hot bag, however, if you aren't feeling it 100%, I say return it and get something you LOVE!! If you're uncomfortable, and if it's going to sit in your closet, exchange for a bag you will use and feel fabulous carrying

I'm with Diva Lee.. are you certain that's the PM? I tried the PM and the GM when I was in Toronto.. the one you have looks more like the GM. It does look rather big in those pics, but maybe it's because you are so petite? Having said that, I ADORE that bag and it is absolutely next on my wishlist!

If you don't love it 100%, you should bring it back.
Best of luck with your decision!

I think it's kinda big on you. I thought the trevi PM are small. Yours look too big to be a GM. I guess maybe you're just petite like sparklemint said. Get the Manhattan instead then. Don't keep something you won't like.

i tried the trevi pm at the store and it didn't look that big on me.. that looks a little big on you though.. its a great looking bag but you should get something you love! good luck

I'm sorry to hear you don't love the Trevi coz I felt the same when I tried it on compare with the Neo cabby. The Trevi's looking good when you use it as handheld not shoulder. If you don't love it, change to something else.