Questions about Speedy mini lin ebene

oui-moi

Nov 17, 2007
Ever since I got my MONO Speedy and I'm obsessing over the mini lin one!:girlsigh:
It's just so cute!

But, before I make my desicion and purchase another LV within less than a month,
I just wanted to ask the mini lin folks a couple of questions:

Would you use the mini lin Speedy as an everyday bag?
I read somewhere that it holds up very well and that it doesn't need any special care -
is that true from your experience?

Also - I'm a casual person in general (jeans - sweaters ...) would the mini lin ebene work for me or is it more like a "dressy" bag that needs formal attire?

Thanks a lot!:flowers:

Kimalee -

I read your thread about vachetta and it made me think twice before using my *new* mono Speedy as an everyday bag!
I'm a mom of two and I need something that can take a beating and still look nice. Thanks for your input.

I have had no problems whatsoever with my ebene mini lin speedy. It's easy to keep clean and the fabric is totally durable. I think it can be dressed up or down. I have gotten quite a few compliments on it because it's a variation on the traditional mono.

I just wanted to ask the mini lin folks a couple of questions:

Would you use the mini lin Speedy as an everyday bag? YES, its very light and easy to carry.
I read somewhere that it holds up very well and that it doesn't need any special care -
is that true from your experience?YES, its great no worries about weather :smile:

Also - I'm a casual person in general (jeans - sweaters ...) would the mini lin ebene work for me or is it more like a "dressy" bag that needs formal attire?I think it would work great, like you i'm in jean 95% of the time .. and I love it. Even when the bag is loaded with stuff its still so light.

Thanks a lot!:flowers:

Thank you TPFers for the info!
Bag Fetish, that was helpful :goodpost:

I have a couple more questions regarding the mini lin line (and plz forgive my ignorance):

1/ Is the mini lin a permanent line or just an occasional one?

2/ Is the sag on the mini lin Speedy much differeent than the sag on the canva one?

3/ From your experience, would the bag look better/nicer with a purseket, a card board (like the ones they sell on Ebay) or just a magazine in the bottom of it?

:tpfrox:

1) permanent
2) I heard it sags more, I can't tell. Personally, I think it looks better with sag than a canvas bag, as it is cloth and should sag a teeny bit.
3) I put an open DVD case on the bottom.

I have 2 mini lins. They are my favorites. The Ebene makes a great everyday bag. I also used a DVD case on the bottom, so there is not sag.

P8120171.jpg