Just ordered the Minibouts in black

Ok, you seem to have lots of knowledge pertaining to this subject matter. Look at my other post about the Architeks.. I am just so....confused
PS Have you heard anything else from your date???

I can tell you that they are about the same fit as the Very Prive which imho are very comfy for me anyway, if you have VP's and they fit you great, these compare to them, almost the same style as well, just cut different on the toe, hope this helps :smile:

I ordered them in the Taupe. If it's anything like the pic, it will go with a purse I have. I'm hoping it's not like the Kika T-strap that also claims to be taupe but looks much lighter and pinker. I think they look comfy because of the smaller peep - fewer places to cause rubbing. Fingers crossed.

I ordered them in the Taupe. If it's anything like the pic, it will go with a purse I have. I'm hoping it's not like the Kika T-strap that also claims to be taupe but looks much lighter and pinker. I think they look comfy because of the smaller peep - fewer places to cause rubbing. Fingers crossed.
Oh O can't wait to see your pics! What colors do you plan on wearing it with??

Good question...I think my creams and browns (the darker, cooler shades like espresso), khaki, olive if the color is more greenish and wine, dark reds if the color is more brownish. I'm hoping it's not too dark to go with white pants and brown/taupe/warm grey tops. I'd even wear them with my dark blue jeans. I am hoping they are going to be the not-as-formal-as-black option to go with everything!

I saw them IRL last week and they have a grey/khaki undertone. :yes:

If anybody is torn between these and the very prive, the good news is the price is $100 less expensive. These are temtping. If I didn't just get the black kid very prive I'd want these. I don't want to return the very prive because I returned them once before and obsessed over them since.

Hummm.....I wonder how gold they are talking. Gold or silver depending on how it's done could look good. Not sure about pink. I will have to see that first.

I look forward to seeing a pic of these on. I was eyeing them in taupe, looking for some shoes to wear with all the brown I have in my wardrobe since I have so many black shoes. I might have to see them IRL to know for sure though.

Ok, you seem to have lots of knowledge pertaining to this subject matter. Look at my other post about the Architeks.. I am just so....confused
PS Have you heard anything else from your date???

Well I don't know everything but I guess I know quite a bit about shoe/clothing/beauty related stuff because I'm just so interested in this type of stuff. Several people have sent me PMs or have asked me in threads for advice and questions. It makes me feel really good about myself. :shame:

About my date..he hasn't been able to reach me on the phone. When he calls me I'm always in a class or at the gym. :sad: We have been texting though and going out to dinner and we haven't decided what else we should do after dinner. Ideas anyone? lol