Just ordered the Minibouts in black

If anybody is torn between these and the very prive, the good news is the price is $100 less expensive. These are temtping. If I didn't just get the black kid very prive I'd want these. I don't want to return the very prive because I returned them once before and obsessed over them since.

This is kinda why I went with the taupe over black. I just got black kid Lady Gres, which I love, but I want my next black ones to be VP!

I just tried these on at Saks in black and they didn't look good on me :yucky: The vamp is really short so they showed too much of my toes, and weren't that comfortable. I'm disappointed, just cancelled my order, but I was surprised to really like the Decolette in "nude" (or camel, or beige, basically nude-on-me) patent. This might replace the nude VP's or Yoyo's on my wishlist!

I agree! Mine came this week as well and it's total toe cleavage. It covers my toenails but the rest of my toes are exposed. I am returning mine some time this weekend if I can find the courage to be around the mad holiday shopping crowd.

I just tried these on at Saks in black and they didn't look good on me :yucky: The vamp is really short so they showed too much of my toes, and weren't that comfortable. I'm disappointed, just cancelled my order, but I was surprised to really like the Decolette in "nude" (or camel, or beige, basically nude-on-me) patent. This might replace the nude VP's or Yoyo's on my wishlist!