Ladies Show yourself in the NUDE LOL

Noegirl05

:love:
Feb 4, 2007
Hehe can you show me pics of you wearing your Nude Cl's Doesn't matter what style... but I am interested in seeing them on different leg/skin color etc

I have some 100 ml yoyo nude patents on order!

These are all old photos, but here is nude patent Numero Prive, Yoyos, and Very Prive.

Attachments

• PICT0006.JPG
    PICT0006.JPG
    89.7 KB · Views: 2,991
  • PICT0018.JPG
    PICT0018.JPG
    60.7 KB · Views: 1,719
  • PICT0049.JPG
    PICT0049.JPG
    52.3 KB · Views: 1,519
How did you get that photo with out rolling over??? He He!! If I tried to prop up my feet all pretty, hold still & use no hands for balance I would be rolling around.

Kamilla, of all three which one do you love the most and find the easiest to wear???

Yoyos for sure! I absolutely love them and they are so comfortable.
Don't get me wrong, I like the NP and VP too, but unfortunately the VP that I own is just too small on me so I haven't worn them yet (I am still waiting for the nude with burgundy tip to come through in my size).

YoYo 110mm .. my fave nude style ....

YY036.jpg

YY034.jpg

I :heart::heart::heart: all of my CL patent nudes. I have the ballerina flat, yoyo, numero prive, very prive and the rolande. I've got pictures of my entire nude collection, but I do not have access to them at this time. I will sure post them when I get a chance.

Here is a picture of the yoyo that I am wearing with a navy black halo jackie o dress.

navyhalonudevp2.jpg

So, I want badly to love these (because they are gorgeous), but my first time wearing them, my feet became numb and I wanted to die. Then the other night, I wore them out and literally had to take them off at the end of the night on the way back to our car. Ughh...they are just so umcomfy to me. But beautiful nonetheless...

Attachments

• yoyos 001 467x350.jpg
    yoyos 001 467x350.jpg
    48.6 KB · Views: 1,187
I :heart::heart::heart: all of my CL patent nudes. I have the ballerina flat, yoyo, numero prive, very prive and the rolande. I've got pictures of my entire nude collection, but I do not have access to them at this time. I will sure post them when I get a chance.

Here is a picture of the yoyo that I am wearing with a navy black halo jackie o dress.

navyhalonudevp2.jpg

WOW, you look great!

So, I want badly to love these (because they are gorgeous), but my first time wearing them, my feet became numb and I wanted to die. Then the other night, I wore them out and literally had to take them off at the end of the night on the way back to our car. Ughh...they are just so umcomfy to me. But beautiful nonetheless...

I'm so sorry to hear that! I think that the yoyos are extremely comfortable. Perhaps you didn't get the correct size? Mind if I ask how you sized up?
They look fabulous on you regardless.

kamilla, I wear a US size 8, and I got them in 38.5. I think I may try to track them down in a 39 because I really do love the shoe. How did you size? Do you think I should try to get them stretched around the toe area (which is where they hurt)???

Do they look like they fit right on me?