OMG... 60% off!!! Meet my new Legacy Family *PHOTO*

would you please let me know what size of the black Legacy flap bag? What is its model number? thanks :flowers:

The tag has a number F10329 B4/BK (model number?). It also says: Ali Lthr Shldr Flap 3H00023290. Retail $498, Factory $449, clearance $299, plus 20% off and 10% holiday sale.

The size: (approx. measurement via my tape) 10"h x 13"w x 4"d with about 9" drop. Hope it helps!

Thanks so much..:flowers:I'll keep this in mind when I go to outlet hopefully this mid December
quote=wander;4581782]The tag has a number F10329 B4/BK (model number?). It also says: Ali Lthr Shldr Flap 3H00023290. Retail $498, Factory $449, clearance $299, plus 20% off and 10% holiday sale.

The size: (approx. measurement via my tape) 10"h x 13"w x 4"d with about 9" drop. Hope it helps![/quote]

Would you please post a model pic on the black Ali? I really want that bag so bad.. but I am a little shorty 5'2'' :crybaby:.. not sure how it looks on me :girlsigh:

The tag has a number F10329 B4/BK (model number?). It also says: Ali Lthr Shldr Flap 3H00023290. Retail $498, Factory $449, clearance $299, plus 20% off and 10% holiday sale.

The size: (approx. measurement via my tape) 10"h x 13"w x 4"d with about 9" drop. Hope it helps!

Awesome haul! I never seem to find any deals at the outlets lately. I mean, there doesn't seem much that appeals to me. Usually tons of signature items, which I don't carry. I did buy my legacy hippie flap at an outlet, though, and I so love this bag. Congrats to you!!

Amy

wander, i must have passed you, i was there this afternoon too and walked out with 2 legay shoulder bags. they retailed at $398 and i got them at $143. LOVE it! castle rock outlets will not ship either.. friend of mine tried to get that to happen and they said no.

WOW!!! Such a great deal.....I am going to have to head over to the outlet sometime this weekend. All the good stuff will probably be gone....knowing my luck. Congrats on your beautiful bags!