OMG... 60% off!!! Meet my new Legacy Family *PHOTO*

wow, those are some terrific deals! i need to go to an outlet, but it's about an hour and a half drive away. :sad: this weekend will be so crowded because it's getting really close to xmas.

i noticed that your two legacy satchels are differents styles. your whiskey one is the newer style where the buckle flap DOES NOT go over the top zipper opening. and your natural (?) is the original style where the buckle flap does go over the top opening. (eh, hope that makes sense.) which one do you like better? just in case i do come across one at the outlet. do you find it annoying with the flap over the opening, or do you like that better?

great pic, thx for sharing with us.

wow, those are some terrific deals! i need to go to an outlet, but it's about an hour and a half drive away. :sad: this weekend will be so crowded because it's getting really close to xmas.

i noticed that your two legacy satchels are differents styles. your whiskey one is the newer style where the buckle flap DOES NOT go over the top zipper opening. and your natural (?) is the original style where the buckle flap does go over the top opening. (eh, hope that makes sense.) which one do you like better? just in case i do come across one at the outlet. do you find it annoying with the flap over the opening, or do you like that better?

great pic, thx for sharing with us.

Well, I got the '07 Satchel yesterday and the '06 today so I don't know that i'm an expert! But, I do have an opinion so far. I leave my bags unzipped and really like it to be EASY to get inside. For this reason, I prefer the functionality of the '07 because it does not have an 'over the top' buckle flap getting in the way (yes, I find the strap a little annoying) and it has sides that stand up straight. However, I think the '06 actually looks better style-wise and is a little slouchier (is that a word?)! Plus, at the discounted price, I figured I could learn to live with the strap! There both awesome, good luck!

WOW!!! Such a great deal.....I am going to have to head over to the outlet sometime this weekend. All the good stuff will probably be gone....knowing my luck. Congrats on your beautiful bags!

if they have any legacy bags up there let me know!!!!! I might just have to try and do a phone order if they do!!!! that credit from the sig. stripe tote is burning a hole in my wallet!!!!

i am heading up either in a few minutes or first thing in the a.m. - i have been wanting the 2006 legacy satchel forever;i have it in pond, but have wanted black forever - and they have it in black, whiskey and natural -

i have seriously spent wayyyyy toooo many monies on coach this last month.... lordy...i am so going on a ban

OP...THANK YOU FOR POSTING THIS!

I just called my local outlet (45 min drive) and they also put out the Legacy bags today. I have two Ali's on hold (one in black, one in whiskey) and am leaving here in 5 minutes to get to the outlet. Originally I had purchased a black leather ergo belted hobo bag for my mother for Christmas with the Macy's 20% off coupon, but she would LOVE the Ali and you can't beat that price. Of course....I had to a whiskey on hold for myself. :smile:

I'll post an update when I get home. THANKS AGAIN!!!!!:yahoo:

This made me run out the door and drive to my nearest outlet 45 minutes away.
They had a TON of 06 Legacy! :yahoo: I knew if I waited until tomorrow the place would be a mad house. They had signature and leather in the satchels, leather in Ali, Mandy, satchels and hippie.
Colors were white, whiskey, natural, & khaki. Alot of black in the signature bags.
Also slim flaps I believe in both signature and leather. Signature with the white trim, choc trim and solid black. One pond satchel, which came home with me!;)
She also told me they are getting Bleekers in!:yes:
I can't believe all the Legacy sitting on the shelves and because of the weather, light snow in NE PA, I had the store to myself!:woohoo:
I bought way too much but I thought I can always return what I don't want. If I waited to think about it for a day or two, it would be gone after the weekend.
Oh, and it was 20% plus an extra 10%!
Many THANKS to Wander for posting about this!
I will post pics of everything when I take a second to catch my breath!

I live about 15 minutes away from the Castle Rock outlets so I may just have to brave the crowds tomorrow while DH takes my 3 year old to see the Princesses on Ice show. :smile:

This made me run out the door and drive to my nearest outlet 45 minutes away.
They had a TON of 06 Legacy! :yahoo: I knew if I waited until tomorrow the place would be a mad house. They had signature and leather in the satchels, leather in Ali, Mandy, satchels and hippie.
Colors were white, whiskey, natural, & khaki. Alot of black in the signature bags.
Also slim flaps I believe in both signature and leather. Signature with the white trim, choc trim and solid black. One pond satchel, which came home with me!;)
She also told me they are getting Bleekers in!:yes:
I can't believe all the Legacy sitting on the shelves and because of the weather, light snow in NE PA, I had the store to myself!:woohoo:
I bought way too much but I thought I can always return what I don't want. If I waited to think about it for a day or two, it would be gone after the weekend.
Oh, and it was 20% plus an extra 10%!
Many THANKS to Wander for posting about this!
I will post pics of everything when I take a second to catch my breath!

Ohhh is this Tannersville? I was going to run up to Woodbury in the morning, but I would rather drive a bit longer and hit the Crossings. Congrats on your great deals!