my workplace is a cold cold world.

Other than updating your resume, you may take some courses to expand your career field. Learning new things always gives you more chances if there is an opportunity coming in. You can do it!

Other than updating your resume, you may take some courses to expand your career field. Learning new things always gives you more chances if there is an opportunity coming in. You can do it!

I agree. and in the meantime...do you have an iPod? well download some jokes from funny comedians and listen to them while you work (if you can) that should keep you laughing and in a good mood.

yesterday was my last day at the office, i've given my resignation 2 weeks ago. and it's been the best decision i've made in my life, since the day i gave my official resignation, i was feeling happier as each day went by. i feel so positive and happy and i know i will find a better workplace for myself.

yesterday was my last day at the office, i've given my resignation 2 weeks ago. and it's been the best decision i've made in my life, since the day i gave my official resignation, i was feeling happier as each day went by. i feel so positive and happy and i know i will find a better workplace for myself.

YAY! I am soo happy for you! Congrats and Happy Trails!

i've gone for two interviews so far and both seem very promising. and working retail will be my fall back plan should nothing works out, i like working at retail stores anyhow. thanks everyone for your support! i feel so positive, it's scary. my old workplace was so toxic for me. i will update once and when i find something.

update: the last couple weeks has been a blast, i have had some really wonderful job searching experiences so far. I have 5 interviews this week and received a "verbal", not official offer yesterday. On friday, I'm going back to a company for a second/final interview. So, i think i will start working very shortly!!!! quitting my miserable job was the best decision i've ever made, and meeting some wonderful ppl during my job search experience has restored my faith in mankind. professional, intelligent and nice ppl do exist!!

update: the last couple weeks has been a blast, i have had some really wonderful job searching experiences so far. I have 5 interviews this week and received a "verbal", not official offer yesterday. On friday, I'm going back to a company for a second/final interview. So, i think i will start working very shortly!!!! quitting my miserable job was the best decision i've ever made, and meeting some wonderful ppl during my job search experience has restored my faith in mankind. professional, intelligent and nice ppl do exist!!

Thank you for updating this thread. I just got through reading it, and I'm so glad to hear it worked out. I am so MISERABLE with my job, and the only reason I have been here for the past 5 months and haven't just out right quit is because it's my first job out of college, and since I have no experience in this field it has been so hard finding another entry level position. It's killing me being here... I work with the most unprofessional and rude human beings I have ever met in my entire life. Thank you for your post, it has really given me some faith that eventually I will find another job where I can be happy.

Thank you for updating this thread. I just got through reading it, and I'm so glad to hear it worked out. I am so MISERABLE with my job, and the only reason I have been here for the past 5 months and haven't just out right quit is because it's my first job out of college, and since I have no experience in this field it has been so hard finding another entry level position. It's killing me being here... I work with the most unprofessional and rude human beings I have ever met in my entire life. Thank you for your post, it has really given me some faith that eventually I will find another job where I can be happy.

you're very welcome. i was SOOO miserable at my job, the ppl were unprofessional, rude, unmotivated and have been with the company forever. i was dreading to go to work everyday, and when i'm there i'd get this sick feeling in the pit of my stomach, and plus i was pretty much in tears everyday, there was alot of bullying and unfair treatment, although i was in a junior management position. and the company i worked for was a very large company. and since i decided to quit my job, i feel like i've rediscovered myself again, i was happy, positive and confident. i think bad jobs can really 'kill' you emotionally and mentally. i hope you will find something you're happier with. i know quitting was the only way that i could really get out there and actively look for a job, by no means i'm encouraging you to do the same. i hope you will be happier somewhere else, i am not expecting to find a job i love, but at least i want a workplace where ppl are not cold hearted rude stupid b(#tches. good luck!!! hang in there.