Help With The "abbreviations"

Marcela

Nov 8, 2007
OK... I am being a little crazy when I read your post and I see things like "SO", "PCE" and all the others that I don't remember... Can you tell me please what that mean??? :shame:

I'll try!!! LOL
"SO" I believe means "significant other"
PCE is the "preferred customer event" that Coach runs usually every 3 months and sends out 25% off coupons to the preferred customers! There is a sticky talking about this more! Hope I helped!!!!!

Thank you! I have a hard time sometimes reading the post because is some words that I don't know. I always was wondering what this ones mean...
Thanks a lot! :flowers:

let me try to help with some more... DS for Dear or Darling Son, DD for Dear or Darling Daughter, BF for Best Friend (or Boyfriend), TDF for To Die For, TIA for Totally In Agreement...

let me try to help with some more... DS for Dear or Darling Son, DD for Dear or Darling Daughter, BF for Best Friend (or Boyfriend), TDF for To Die For, TIA for Totally In Agreement...

TDF!!!!!!!!!! That was another that was making me crazy. Never imagine that means that!!! I Feel so silly! :flowers: