WOOHOOOO UPS Just Delivered '08 Bubblegum City RH Comparison Pics of '05 Too....

Wow, Twiggers, congratulations!:drool::drool::nuts: You must be sooo excited! Great comparison
Pics too. What's nice is that you have both bags and you get to enjoy both shades. I think they are both really pretty and I'm excited that the Citys are agneau as I have a Sky Blue coming.
BTW you have pretty nails!

Thanks Chloe...and OMG I did't think of my nails being in the pic too...LOL I'm so self-conscious!

I decided not to go with sky blue since I have the '05 version...I have a feeling that the '08 version will be a darker version too!

I also just got the go ahead from Dh on buying the electric blue....so now the waiting game begins agaiN!

Dreammmmy! Like a smooth strawberry milkshake, I love it. Congrats, Twiggers.

The leather looks so exceptional too, I REALLY hope the leather on the Electric Blue bags exactly like it. (I like the smooth bags more than the super-distressed)

Thanks everyone!!! mmmmm strawberry milkshake...I'm hungry now LOL

I hope EB is similar to this too!!!! And now I want it to come in today LOL although I need to call and switch from a twiggy to a city (and hope that it doesn't bump me wayyyyy down the list)