WOOHOOOO UPS Just Delivered '08 Bubblegum City RH Comparison Pics of '05 Too....

chloebagfreak

Need Sunny Days
O.G.
Jul 4, 2007
Gorgeous California!
Wow, Twiggers, congratulations!:drool::drool::nuts: You must be sooo excited! Great comparison
Pics too. What's nice is that you have both bags and you get to enjoy both shades. I think they are both really pretty and I'm excited that the Citys are agneau as I have a Sky Blue coming.
BTW you have pretty nails!

twiggers

O.G.
May 7, 2006
Thanks Chloe...and OMG I did't think of my nails being in the pic too...LOL I'm so self-conscious!

I decided not to go with sky blue since I have the '05 version...I have a feeling that the '08 version will be a darker version too!

I also just got the go ahead from Dh on buying the electric blue....so now the waiting game begins agaiN!

gro3602

EX TPFER DONE HERE
Apr 17, 2006
Congrats Twiggers,
I was just going to say the color looks more like the Rose!!

Very nice.

I want one now

Dec 2, 2005
Dreammmmy! Like a smooth strawberry milkshake, I love it. Congrats, Twiggers.

The leather looks so exceptional too, I REALLY hope the leather on the Electric Blue bags exactly like it. (I like the smooth bags more than the super-distressed)

twiggers

O.G.
May 7, 2006
Thanks everyone!!! mmmmm strawberry milkshake...I'm hungry now LOL

I hope EB is similar to this too!!!! And now I want it to come in today LOL although I need to call and switch from a twiggy to a city (and hope that it doesn't bump me wayyyyy down the list)

Shasta

Ms. GoLightly
O.G.
Aug 16, 2006
I hope mine comes in soon, this is just gorgeous! Where is the modeling pic?

I just talked to Kim and she has mine!!!!!!!!! I love her!

twiggers

O.G.
May 7, 2006
Thanks alL!! ACK no modelling pics today.....I already put everything away...I'll try to snap some this weekend :smile:

MandB

O.G.
Dec 24, 2005
Thank you for all of the photos, Twiggers, and congratulations on your fabulous new bag!

afcgirl

O.G.
Oct 30, 2006
Congratulations! It is a beautiful color pink, very rich and saturated. I would love to see modeling pics!