WOOHOOOO UPS Just Delivered '08 Bubblegum City RH Comparison Pics of '05 Too....

powderpuff100

Life is a beach
O.G.
Aug 8, 2006
Florida Keys
Mine is nothing like 2006 either, it's more like 2005 only shinier. It's thick but not heavy like my f/w '06 Caramel was. It has thick, smooth leather but was heavy. This is thick, spongy, silky like an '05 that needs broken in. Actually I am more impressed with the leather than the color.

firstclass1

dreams come true :-)
O.G.
Apr 22, 2006
Mine is nothing like 2006 either, it's more like 2005 only shinier. It's thick but not heavy like my f/w '06 Caramel was. It has thick, smooth leather but was heavy. This is thick, spongy, silky like an '05 that needs broken in. Actually I am more impressed with the leather than the color.

Very helpful description 'M' powder.... - thank you :tup::love:

Oct 17, 2007
Los Angeles
Beautiful bag! Since I can only get one right now I'm going to wait for the EB to come out, its going to be between this beautiful pink and the EB! I would love to see some modeling pics :tup: Thanks for posting!

twiggers

O.G.
May 7, 2006
Thank you tooshies, nada & robotdoll!!!! I haven't worn her yet as the weatherman keeps saying we're getting rain/snow (and then it doesn't!)! I have the perfect dusty rose top that will look awesome with this bag....so I'm hoping the weather will get nicer soon!