Newest Obsession

LisaG719

Living life...
O.G.
Jun 16, 2006
Hi Everyone!

I have a dilemma. I can not stop obsessing over the Denim XL. I haven't seen it in person yet - but I am a HUGE fan of the denim line. I am thinking of trying to take a trip out this weekend to check her out IRL. Has anyone encountered any issues with color transfer? I was leaning towards the black because of the lack of Vachetta and I need a good rain/winter bag that fits over my shoulder. Should I consider a different bag?

TIA!!

I have the black denim neo cabby and have never had issues with color transfer. It's a great bag....love having no vachetta to worry about!

That's exactly what I want to hear! Thank you!

i haven't seen one irl but i'm liking it in teh black

I have seen the black denim IRL on the cabby and thought it looked appealing but the shape of the cabby threw me off.

I saw it in the store 2 days ago...really cute!

Good to know! I really want to check one out and try on for size.

I'm not really a fan of denim anything :sad:
I have a Fuschia Denim Neo Speedy and I adore it. It's so soft! :tup:

mini pleaty, neo cabby gm, neo speedy

i like denim muchhh! :heart:

Me too! :yes:

OMG I love the Black Denim XL! I saw it in the store, but it was out of my price range =(

You have to get it!

I know it's pricey. :sad: But, I love it.

Stop obsessing and buy it. It is a beautiful bag! I love it too!

I need a money tree STAT!

I tried the black & blue on and I prefer the black ... it is a good size too:tup:

I am definitely leaning towards the black. I love the fact that there is no vachetta. And I think the wearing the blue would bother me if it didn't match my jeans.