Zip or Clip?

Do You Prefer Zip or Envelope Wallet?

• Zip-Up.

• Envelope.

• Other.

• Don't Use A Wallet.

Results are only viewable after voting.
I don't use wallets and probably never will! hehe...just my weirdness coming through. I'd rather get wristlets and mini skinnies to use, but that's me.

I'm with you. The wallets are just too expensive to me when a wristlet will do the job almost as well for a lot less. That way I have more money for bags and some accessories!

Great! I'm glad you decided on a wallet! The envelope wallet is a good choice. I'm trying to decide on a Coach wallet to buy too. I like the envelope wallet over the zip because I like easy access and zipping seems like it would take more time to open than the snap. But I find that envelope wallets are too long for me. I like a compact sized wallet, but I need one with lots of card slots because I have a lot of cards! But I don't want one that will bulge too much and be hard to close. I don't know if such a wallet exists!

OMG, I'm looking for the EXACT same wallet! And I have the same habit as well! *LOL* I've bought all kinds of wallets and have experienced the exact same thing. The full-sized wallets were always just a bit too big for my purses. I like the compact wallets but they can't seem to hold too many cards or won't close when they're stuffed. :confused1: Let me know if you come across a wallet we're both looking for!

OMG, I'm looking for the EXACT same wallet! And I have the same habit as well! *LOL* I've bought all kinds of wallets and have experienced the exact same thing. The full-sized wallets were always just a bit too big for my purses. I like the compact wallets but they can't seem to hold too many cards or won't close when they're stuffed. :confused1: Let me know if you come across a wallet we're both looking for!

I'm so glad to hear someone else is looking for the same thing! I'll let you know if I find that dream wallet and you do the same! :yes: