Snake Skin Bags

I think you have to be a bit flash to carry it off , so to speak !!

I don`t like snakes anyway , but I have heard that they skin the snake whilst its still alive !!

I think I would have to say I'm not nearly glamorous enough to carry a snakeskin,I do think they are fab looking bags though.I'd feel less guilty carrying a snake than a croc one,although they both seem to have aggression issues,so maybe not that guilty in that case!!!!

I dont like them at all :tdown: I dont like snakes, so the idea of carrying a snakeskin bag just seems a bit ewww to me. But then Im not even remotely glamourous so theres no way I could pull one off even if I did like them, so all is good :yes:

Hahahaha!! Have you seen how pimply the ostrich is!! Reminds me of some of the lads at school!!!!!!!!!! (years ago!!) I think it looks like a gigantic version of chicken skin!!! But you know what irl life it does look very nice,not quite as pronounced as in the pics?!

Hahahaha!! Have you seen how pimply the ostrich is!! Reminds me of some of the lads at school!!!!!!!!!! (years ago!!) I think it looks like a gigantic version of chicken skin!!! But you know what irl life it does look very nice,not quite as pronounced as in the pics?!

i've always though ostrich looks like a bad case of acne or chicken pox:wtf:! I've never seen it IRL though!