Yellow Diamonds

Yes, I have one but I don't know how to post pics. It's not a big diamond (I don't remember the carat size). My husband and I hand picked it from loose diamands and had it set with two small daimonds on the side in a platinum setting. It's very simple. I'd love to have a larger one but I don't think that will happen any time soon. Just looked at my paperwork, it's a 1.58 ct, intense yellow, flawless with two trilliant cut diamonds for a tw of .57 ct.

That sounds so pretty and the color sounds amazing! Also, a 1.58 center diamond is a very nice sized diamond in my book!

Hey, slightly off topic,see if you can find the Tiffany Yellow on the net,should be with other Historical diamonds,I can't do the whole link thing so if you have a hunt about its well worrth having a look about!!!!

Ok!!!!!!!!!!!!! Just did google images on Historical Diamonds and yellow diamonds!!!!!!!!!!!! OOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!! I may be gone for some time.........

OMG!!! oregonfanlisa, I know where I can get one of those.......in my dreams LOL!!! They are breathtaking!!! Gotta breathe in and out of a paperbag now...Im hypoxiating as I write this LOL!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE them!!!