Yellow Diamonds

elizat

Sep 21, 2007
Here are my two! Sorry for the chubby fingers. Rings are good distraction! :rolleyes:

Those are amazing! I LOVE the one w/ white diamonds that circle the yellow diamond. That is like a dream engagement ring... I think Heidi Klum's ring is fab also!

Coldplaylover

Mar 8, 2006
My friend has a canary diamond pear cut in platinum with baguettes from Tiffanys....It's only 1 ct but the color is amazing.

lp1062

Aug 26, 2007
Yes, I have one but I don't know how to post pics. It's not a big diamond (I don't remember the carat size). My husband and I hand picked it from loose diamands and had it set with two small daimonds on the side in a platinum setting. It's very simple. I'd love to have a larger one but I don't think that will happen any time soon. Just looked at my paperwork, it's a 1.58 ct, intense yellow, flawless with two trilliant cut diamonds for a tw of .57 ct. I bought it in 2000 from Linde Meyer Jewelers in Philadelphia. She is a very fine jeweler and has some of the most exquisite pieces I have ever see.

Littlesharon

Feb 14, 2007
Here are my two! Sorry for the chubby fingers. Rings are good distraction! :rolleyes:

You could never guess how many times I have drooled over your `headlights`. I personally think that is the size that god intended diamonds to be worn!!!! If only my h. would agree. Which one do you like better? I like the princess because it looks even bigger than the other gigantic stunner!!!!

bags4fun

Crazy about tennis!!
O.G.
Aug 30, 2007
Kansas City
You could never guess how many times I have drooled over your `headlights`. I personally think that is the size that god intended diamonds to be worn!!!! If only my h. would agree. Which one do you like better? I like the princess because it looks even bigger than the other gigantic stunner!!!!
You totally crack me up!!:roflmfao:

oregonfanlisa

Cherokee H Princess
O.G.
Dec 29, 2006
in my jewelry box
Thanks! I can never decide which one I like better but my friend at work is crazy about the halo. It was the first one I chose. The big killer was offerred to me and so I had to think about it, believe it or not! I've since fallen for it too! Took a good while to work up to th big headlight size. Kept trading up.