Signature stripe Satchel

sheishollywood

LiveLaughLove
O.G.
Nov 29, 2006
I bought the Signature Stripe Satchel a couple of weeks ago for a nice summer bags and I find it that it doesn't keep it's shape very easily. The corners dip in...

I don't know if it's just my bag that does that or if anyone else has the same problem? It doesn't bother me too much but it is annoying a little.

Thanks!

You could try putting a small paperback or a magazine in the bottom to help keep the shape. I do that with a bag I have that's the same shape. Or you could try a Purseket, I hear that they help a little with keeping the shape.

i have the stripe satchel in khaki and my friend has it in denim.. the denim one seems to lose its form worse than the khaki. but i think it might just be a part of the style cuz when i see her carrying it, it looks totally fine. even though it annoys the heck outta me when i use mine!! i keep having to fix it every other minute and now i don't even use it!! i have no idea why, but it looks fine on the denim one.

i've never used a purseket before, actually this forum was the first time i ever heard of it! but i guess it doesn't hurt to try it out.. i don't carry a whole lot either! my satchel is always so empty.. but it still loses form. sorry, i'm not much help :sad:

Does anyone have problems with it staying on your shoulder? The SA told me that it can be either or, but I just got mine in the mail and it doesn't stay on my shoulder... Now I'm debating keeping it, even though I LOVE the shape. It's not comfy at all...What do you girls think?

^^^
It is a very cute bag, but if it isn't comfortable to carry it will probably just sit on your shelf. I would exchange it for something you will enjoy and get more use out of. :yes: Just my 2 cents.