This is gorgeous! Come see!!!

jag

O.G.
Jan 18, 2006
Seriously, I love this- it is beautiful and if I could only afford it, it would be mine! Just had to share!!! The Neiman Marcus Exclusive Bottega for $6,800.00

And if any of you want Santa to get this for you, it's at the NM in Troy, MI. Call Lisa Hamlin at (258) 635-8442 if you dare!!! (so jealous if you do)

Enjoy!

Attachments

• DSC02726.JPG
    DSC02726.JPG
    38.6 KB · Views: 240
I only wish! That is my SA, Lisa! I will pass on the compliments, she will love it!

Yes, it is ostrich and exclusive to NM. I just thought it was particularly beautiful, and I love the shape. Now, if I had a money tree, this would not be an issue!:P

Thanks for posting! I love the ivory dress too. Thats a great price for ostrich but the bag is not speaking to me. :wlae: Now if only the mini pink ostrich cabats were available for this price.... :hysteric:

i saw that bag on NM's website. Ostrich Ostrich Ostrich! maybe santa will bring me a ostrich bag like the cabat or the milano bag that uclaboi has.

I really want a bird for X'mas!:crybaby:

I don't know if the Charlotte NM still has it, but I tried it on and it is indeed lovely. The SA seemed to think I would buy it if I had it on my shoulder. That would blow the cc bill for quite some time. IMO, it's a really stylish bag. If I were wealthy, I'd buy it. Heck, if I were wealthy, I'd buy you one too, jag!

I don't know if the Charlotte NM still has it, but I tried it on and it is indeed lovely. The SA seemed to think I would buy it if I had it on my shoulder. That would blow the cc bill for quite some time. IMO, it's a really stylish bag. If I were wealthy, I'd buy it. Heck, if I were wealthy, I'd buy you one too, jag!

Awww, you are too sweet! If only..... ahhh, a girl can dream!:love: