This is gorgeous! Come see!!!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Seriously, I love this- it is beautiful and if I could only afford it, it would be mine! Just had to share!!! The Neiman Marcus Exclusive Bottega for $6,800.00

And if any of you want Santa to get this for you, it's at the NM in Troy, MI. Call Lisa Hamlin at (258) 635-8442 if you dare!!! (so jealous if you do)

Enjoy!

Attached Files:

2. Gorgeous bag - is it ostrich? Is that you in the pic jag, you look great and love the sleeve on the lovely dress!

3. I only wish! That is my SA, Lisa! I will pass on the compliments, she will love it!

Yes, it is ostrich and exclusive to NM. I just thought it was particularly beautiful, and I love the shape. Now, if I had a money tree, this would not be an issue!:P

4. Thanks for posting! I love the ivory dress too. Thats a great price for ostrich but the bag is not speaking to me. :wlae: Now if only the mini pink ostrich cabats were available for this price.... :hysteric:

5. i saw that bag on NM's website. Ostrich Ostrich Ostrich! maybe santa will bring me a ostrich bag like the cabat or the milano bag that uclaboi has.

I really want a bird for X'mas!:crybaby:

6. I don't know if the Charlotte NM still has it, but I tried it on and it is indeed lovely. The SA seemed to think I would buy it if I had it on my shoulder. That would blow the cc bill for quite some time. IMO, it's a really stylish bag. If I were wealthy, I'd buy it. Heck, if I were wealthy, I'd buy you one too, jag!

7. It is gorgeous!! I love Ostrich bags but doubt I will ever afford one! :nuts:

8. Ditto! lol

9. What a lovely bag and a beautiful color. Only if I were rich enough......... I should add it to my Christmas dreamlist.....

10. Awww, you are too sweet! If only..... ahhh, a girl can dream!:love:

11. Wow, wow, and more wow! I never thought I would lust over ostrich...knobby skin and all, but this and some choice H bags have totally changed my outlook on birds!

12. Stunning bag! I do so want an ostrich bag....some day!

13. What is it with ostrich that just makes bags so desirable? It's beautiful

14. :nuts:

That's gorgeous! And I'm not even all that crazy about Ostrich... yet. :rolleyes: And I'm def trying to keep it that way for a long time :P

15. :girlsigh:

i am dreaming....