Comparison Photos: Electrice Blue & french Blue

chpwhy

~~Aslan~~
O.G.
Jul 20, 2007
How do u think this 2 colours will compare. Do u think their similar? I have a chance to get my hands on a French Blue GGH City im seriously tempted.. Help anybody..

attachment.php

1034537497_fcf696b72e.jpg

Pics borrowed from TPF

I am going by photos only, but this new one confirms what I saw a while back, especially if you look at the left-most bag. I don't quite get the "electric" aspect, but EB seems to be darker than FB, and vibrant but not eye-poppingly bright. I really like it and would like it even if it turns out to be brighter. I say that because a lot of times photos can tone down the brightness of FB, too.

I recently bought a pair of shoes from the fall Balenciaga collection, and the box describes them as "fluor Elektra." They are darker than FB when compared side by side, and very bright. I wonder where they fall in the spectrum? They are sort of what I originally expected would be EB.

IMG_2506.jpg

Wow!!! I realllllllllllllly wish it looks like those shoes!!! :yahoo::wlae::party: I love that blue!!! :love: It just looks a little darker/brighter then FB.
Swissflower: I'm getting a city but would love it in the first or work too! So hard to decide :shrugs: What about you?

The bags hanging on the rack in the first post are from the upcoming spring collection. The darker blue ones you see are Electric blue and the lighter ones are Sky blue. Below that is what I assume is a photo of a French blue bag, for comparison.

I think it's hard to tell by the pictures only. No matter how many (wonderful!) pics I saw of violet on tPF I didn't know it was so vibrant and bright until I saw it IRL.

The bags hanging on the rack in the first post are from the upcoming spring collection. The darker blue ones you see are Electric blue and the lighter ones are Sky blue. Below that is what I assume is a photo of a French blue bag, for comparison.

Ooh, I really like the sky blue then. I hadn't loved it on the little swatch, but seeing those pics, it's very pretty.

I am going by photos only, but this new one confirms what I saw a while back, especially if you look at the left-most bag. I don't quite get the "electric" aspect, but EB seems to be darker than FB, and vibrant but not eye-poppingly bright. I really like it and would like it even if it turns out to be brighter. I say that because a lot of times photos can tone down the brightness of FB, too.

I recently bought a pair of shoes from the fall Balenciaga collection, and the box describes them as "fluor Elektra." They are darker than FB when compared side by side, and very bright. I wonder where they fall in the spectrum? They are sort of what I originally expected would be EB.

IMG_2506.jpg

rollergirl.......these shoes are out of this world!!!! I absolutely LOVE them. Wow!