sex & the city THE MOVIE eiffel tower bag (preview shots)

Weird....reminds me of that plastic horsehead purse she carried in one episode, do you remember that? It looked like someone decapitated a child's rocking horse and stuck a strap on it.

That bag is just awful. I'm not one for harping that people dress and accessorize "age appropriately", but in my humble opinion this bag looks just silly on a woman in her 40's -- no matter how funky, whimsical and fashion forward she may indeed be. The shoes aren't speaking to me either.

Weird....reminds me of that plastic horsehead purse she carried in one episode, do you remember that? It looked like someone decapitated a child's rocking horse and stuck a strap on it.

I was totally thinking the same thing! It was one of the early ones. I think the one where she sees Big leaving church with his mother. And he's the one that gave her the Judith Lieber duck! Big is to blame for all the bad bags!

did you guys hear about carrie and maxim???? I was watching TV and some silly show on E said Maxim named her one of the most UNsexy person....yes UNsexy!!!
Well I personally don't find her too attractive either. Especially when I saw that episode where she 'danced' at home in some sort of hidious huge men's underwear :s But she is a lot of fun to watch and her caracter is more human than most barbie dolls in tvshows..

Also, I remember that episode with that hidious bag Big gave her! He probably bought this bag for her as well... LOL :lol: