Navy patent jumbo available

ldldb

I roam there4 I am
O.G.
Sep 21, 2006
Ladies, it breaks my heart to do this but I will be returning this lovely bag at NM this week. The SA who got me this bag found me a TDF blood orange python Ritz bag so I have to sacrifice the jumbo (maybe even a few fingers and toes :Push:smile: to get the Ritz. I modelled the jumbo in my chanel du jour challenge but have not worn it out since I was still on the prowl for exotics and thought this bag might not be a keeper. Pls PM me and I can let you know when i do my return so you can call the SA for it. I know a few of you were still looking for this one.

There is a navy patent jumbo flap available at Nordstrom Seattle, ask for Peggy Urban (206) 628-1253, she has it on hold for me and I will release the hold tomorrow. I already bought two bags and two wallets this week, so hubby said no to this one....darn. It is absolutely gorgeous and want one of the tPF'ers to get it before the price increase.:yes:

Attachments

• MVC-032S.JPG
    MVC-032S.JPG
    39.6 KB · Views: 231
There is one Navy Jumbo Flap available at NM Troy, MI. The price is still $2,395. Please call Balsam Dally at (248) 802-6442 if anyone is interested. She is a very nice person. Tell her Vanessa sent you.