Marc by Marc Jacobs help

SuLi

O.G.
Nov 1, 2005
I recalled seeing a MbyMJ tote version of this bag:

(Picture from eBay auction)

It resembled the Totally Turnlock Teri. Does anyone know what the bag is called or have a picture of it? I've been trying to find it. I remember that NM had it for a while. Or, does anyone here actually have it?

Thanks for your help!

The bag's from MbMJ 2006. It's from the Viva la Val collection and I believe that's the slim satchel. It retailed for $398; the bigger version (the zip satchel) retailed for $458. The tote is the babe bag. I remember seeing the bags in store. They sold out reaaaally quickly.

They're nearly impossible to find now but I luckily just scored myself one on ebay buy it now for $200 :yahoo:

I also found this thread from about a year ago. http://forum.purseblog.com/marc-jacobs/zip-satchel-from-marc-by-marc-jacobs-64249.html

Good luck trying to find one. I'll post pictures when I get mine :yahoo::wlae:

Btw, google "marc jacobs viva la val" and you'll come up with maybe 4 or 5 links to pictures on blogs and such. The bag really looks gawwwjusss

Congrats on your deal! As I recall, the bag in the auction you were talking about came NWT, so all in all, you scored a phenomenal deal. Super cute, super popular MBMJ styles are hard to find at a discount. Mostly the MBMJ fabric bags and the FUGS are put on sale!

Congrats again!