Poll : Cambon vs. Medallion

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have both and love both. I use the Cambon tote more for work. The Medallion tote I mainly use on the weekends. It really doesn't have enough room for my work stuff. Sometimes I carry it on fridays to work as I don't have to have "my whole life" with me. Hope this helps.

^^I love the medallion but I also have the PST and a classic flap for the weekends..

Since the cambons are being discontinued, will I still be able to find this somewhere? I called CHANEL and they said their boutiques no longer carry them..

I called a CHANEL boutique and NM and both of their prices for the medallion is $1750. As for SAKS, its $1895! Whats the deal with the price difference? I'd rather buy from SAKS since I still have a gc left over!

Hi everyone!! Well i found a good deal on a medium cambon, which ive always wanted one for some reason. But ive been checking out the medallion and i think its sooo nice.I called and spoke to chanel boutique in Hawaii and she told me they had the medallion in silver or gold? which one do you guys think is best if i would get it? Also the medallion cost about 800 more than the cambon, but i think its kinda worth it. So should i cave in and get the black cambon ive always wanted, or just go for the medallion? any thoughts?:s thanks

also im 5'1 and about 110 lbs. Do you think the Medallion would look kind of big on me? i want it to be just right.Not too big not too small, so i can fit stuff into it yet look like its not overwhelming me.Thanks!!

I'd get the Medallion. It has more of that "classic" look. Also, although Cambons are cute, it always bothers me that I see so many knock offs of them.

I don't think it would look too big, either. I tried it on at Neiman & I thought it looked fine.. & I'm 4'11. Haha. =P

The Medallion with gold h/w. That's what I have and I ADORE it. I do think the Cambon is cute too but like someone else said, there are waaaaay too many knock offs and that bugs me. So yah Medallion all the way! You will LOOOOOVE it! :smile:

Status
Not open for further replies.