Poll : Cambon vs. Medallion

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Medallion with gold h/w. That's what I have and I ADORE it. I do think the Cambon is cute too but like someone else said, there are waaaaay too many knock offs and that bugs me. So yah Medallion all the way! You will LOOOOOVE it! :smile:

Two totally different looks. I love my new beige medallion. It has gold hardware. I was going to keep it for dress because I thought it would just be hard to get in and out of. I consider it really lady-like.
I think I would get tired of a Cambon. But, that's me!
--Judy

No question about it, Medallion Tote!!! I have the Medium Cambon and the thing hasn't left my closet in months. I REALLY wish I would have gotten the Medallion Tote instead. I guess the only consideration (in my humble opinion) would be your age. The Cambon is a much younger bag. Every teenage girl seems to carry a fake Cambon, which has given the bag a much younger feel. The Medallion Tote is a more classic, elegant bag. Good luck on your choice!

I would say get the medallion as I prefer it more. However the cambon is more difficult to come by so I'd say get the cambon (I have the meduim cambon and it is a very durable and comfortable bag to use). The medallion is a classic so you could always get it another time.

Between those two, I'd probably get the Medallion tote. I think the Cambon is very young looking and when I buy bags, I want one I'll carry for a long time. For me, the Cambon wouldn't be carried for long.

just a thought.....perhaps you might want to consider the PST (petite shopping tote)? it's cheaper than the medallion tote, is a classic beauty too, and is pretty similar in size to the medium cambon tote.

Status
Not open for further replies.