Ipod Gurus! I need your help!

jenarae

Feb 23, 2007
So I've had my ipod nano for quite awhile now but have never really became addicted to it up until recently. Question...The pictures that are on your ipod, is there a way to transfer them on to your computer? If so, how? My friend was the one who uploaded about 122 photos on my nano and I'd like to put them on my computer i just can't figure out how! TIA!

So I've had my ipod nano for quite awhile now but have never really became addicted to it up until recently. Question...The pictures that are on your ipod, is there a way to transfer them on to your computer? If so, how? My friend was the one who uploaded about 122 photos on my nano and I'd like to put them on my computer i just can't figure out how! TIA!

V.easy. Plug in your iPod > when iTunes open, click on the Summary tab in the iPod menu and make suse Disk Use is checked.

Then go to My Computer and open the iPod drive and locate the Photo folder. Then drag all the pictures from that folder to your desired location.

V.easy. Plug in your iPod > when iTunes open, click on the Summary tab in the iPod menu and make suse Disk Use is checked.

Then go to My Computer and open the iPod drive and locate the Photo folder. Then drag all the pictures from that folder to your desired location.

Your a god! Then again, i tried that the other day because i read it in the manual and guess what!? When i opened the photos folder there was NOTHING IN IT! :sad: What could be the issue?