Article in Nov/Dec Departures Mag About H Special Order Bag

cftf

Jan 24, 2007
Just saw this today in Departure magazine (AMEX magazine sent out to platinum and centurion cardmembers). Article by a self professed H addict :yes:who took the step to a custom designed bag. (Briefcase/bag....this H addict is a man). The design process, the famed FIFTH FLOOR at the mothership, what a great little read. And what a FABULOUS BAG! Hard to describe it....he describes the exterior leather as a grained calfskin in indigo, with a goatskin H orange on the inside (chevre?). Would love for DH to have this....maybe then he would understad the obsession!:graucho:

I saw it too--I wonder if that was that the actual guy in the photo? Because if so, he was cute. :graucho:
The bag was incredibly practical--but I also got a laugh out of the things that Hermes was like, "um, no" about. Retractable handles? Um, no.

I saw it also... I don't think it was him. But if it was he is beautiful! Men are starting to come along when it comes to Hermes. It's not just about wallet's and ties for them any more.

I need to snag myself one of those men at the wall street store. They are so beautiful ~ Shh... don't tell Mr. Someone Special