vacanze in toronto

pigalette

Jun 21, 2007
For all the toki lovers in toronto,

I saw some vacanze last weekend. There was 1 little store in yorkdale that only has 1 zucca and 1 BV. And I saw 1 more store at bayview mall that has a few vacanzes, but by the time i got there the store was closed...

mm...maybe bayview village is what its called, im not so sure because i dont live in toronto but i was there last weekend n i saw it. n i dont remember the name of the store in yorkdale but it is a small bag store that sells suitcases n other bags, it's near aldo

pigalette - are you in Toronto for a visit?

I went to Yorkdale today
I know which store you are talking about - it was beside a Crabtree and Evelyn, called Baggery or something?!

OMG it has such beautiful prints! It has an Avventure in Notte, BV in Vacanze and a Zucca in Vacanze.... there was a good mix of the blue sky with the snow...

Beautiful!

yea i went there to visit my boyfriend for the weekend hehe ;P yea that store in yorkdale didn't have much, i almost got the zucca but it didn't have the placement that i wanted, also toki is prolly cheaper here in LA

if u want to see more variety, try going to the bayview one...i dont really remember where the store is located but they put a lot of vacanze on the storefront so it shouldnt be hard to find ;)