Hatbox Key Holder!

FrankieP

O.G.
Jun 24, 2006
How cute is this little darling! :tender:

It's a fair bit pricier than usual LV keychains, but unlike most of them this one's actually useful with that little compact mirror and pocket! :yes:

Louis Vuitton Hatbox Key Holder $485.00

* Polished golden brass
* Monogram hatbox charm dangles from link chain
* Hatbox opens to interior mirror and small compartment
* Louis Vuitton signature inset in link chain
* Secure lobster clasp

LV_11735942_h_pu.jpg
LV_11735942_dt1_pu.jpg
LV_11735942_dt2_pu.jpg

:love:

Oh no! I certainly thought it would be heavy, it looks like it's made of brass (or at least some brass-plated metal) and that mirror, but it looks so cute. Maybe you'd have felt better about it if it had worked properly for you! :Push:

Oh no! I certainly thought it would be heavy, it looks like it's made of brass (or at least some brass-plated metal) and that mirror, but it looks so cute. Maybe you'd have felt better about it if it had worked properly for you! :Push:

Lol it's definitely cute but I think I'd have liked it more if it had been maybe $250.

^ITA... I haven't seen it in person but $250 seems like something I'd pay for it.. I love that you can use it as a pill holder.. I'd love that!

I thought I'd like this better in person but I really didn't. I saw it yesterday and it was HEAVY and I couldn't get it open. Lol.

They're cute enough, but yeah, quite difficult to open :yucky: Also, I don't like whatever print technique was used to get the monogram on there, it looks rather pixelated and shoddy, like a knockoff product printed on a $50 home printer.

I think its adorable....a bit pricey, and probably not something you would carry your keys on, just a nice bit of eyecandy to hang off a bag....

I would be afraid that if I dropped it even once, the inside mirror would shatter....but I think it is adorable for those who are collectors of miniatures...

I think it's adorable. I have yet to see it IRL though, and I have the same worries about the monograms being in bad pixelisation. I'm thinking about getting the real hatbox instead. =P

Edit; It's not really pricier then tha pastilles keychain is it?